Welcome to The Good Life, with Tupperware… (plus a sneaky giveaway at the bottom of this post!)
On a moody, grey morning I was welcomed into a warm hub of excitement at the colourfully decorated The Bucket List in Bondi, to celebrate the launch of Tupperware’s Spring Summer 2014 collection.
You’ll be forgiven if you’re as surprised as I was to find out that Tupperware had ‘seasons’ – aren’t they just those super handy containers that have been lying around in your family pantry for the last 30-odd years?
Tupperware has now branched out to include a whole lot of kitchen appliances and accessories, whilst still making the staple goods that keep your food fresh, no matter what size or shape it takes.
With its new Spring Summer 2014 collection, Tupperware celebrates The Good Life – the “moments of pure joy, laughter, sunsets after dinner, summer vacations, the sound of the ocean, sand felt between the toes, the feeling of warm sun on your skin, special gatherings and a cold beer on a hot day”. The collection is designed to help you do all these things, with some clever things like the Coastal set in a summer-y blue which includes all your catering needs, including awesome-looking plastic tumblers and wine glasses.
The Good Life also means living a healthy lifestyle. To do this, Tupperware have created the Active Lunch Set (RRP$79) – which you have the chance to win right now!
The Active Lunch Set includes:
- 1 x microwave-reheatable container with removable dividers (850mL)
- 2 x snack on the go containers (160mL)
- 1 x round eco bottle (500mL)
- 1 x liquid tight snack bowl (450mL)
- 1 x insulated carry bag
Not going to lie – the microwave-reheatable container has come in particularly handy lately as I try to bring a healthy lunch to work each day!
– Head over to @talkandspoon on Instagram (sorry, this one is for Instagrammers only!)
– Re-post the Active Lunch Set image
– Tag @talkandspoon and #tsxtupperware
– Competition ends 6pm AEST Tuesday September 23, 2014 (you have 1 week!)
– Open to Australian Residents only!
– Winner will be notified via Instagram
For Tupperware’s full Spring Summer 2014 range, visit http://www.tupperware.com.au/
Disclaimer: talk&spoon attended the Tupperware SS14 Launch at The Bucket List as a guest, with thanks to Kaaran at AMPR Public Relations. The Active Lunch Set Giveaway is courtesy of Tupperware Australia.